Tastes good even when cold and great for lunch boxes
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the thickness of the chicken tenderloins in half, then butterfly the chicken lengthwise.
Remove any sinews.
- Let (1) sit in (A) for 5 minutes.
- Pat dry and spread mustard into the cut, inside portion.
Then, close the chicken and lightly flour.
- Add enough salad oil to fill a frying pan about 2 cm (3/4 in.) deep.
Fry (3) while rotating them until golden brown.
- Cut the chicken into easy-to-eat sizes and serve on plates lined with lettuce.
Garnish with radishes and thinly sliced lemon.