Made in a pan fluffy and moist
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Add the salt to the ground chicken and knead until sticky.
Thoroughly combine with (A).
Divide into 4 equal parts.
Form into balls and coat them with flour.
- Score the Japanese long onion every 5 mm (1/4 in.), then cut into 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) lengths.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan, then add (1) and (2) and cover with a lid.
Cook for 2 minutes over medium heat, then turn the meatballs and onions over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the onions, and add 50 ml (1-3/4 oz.) of water and the sake.
Cook the meatballs further for 5 minutes.
- Add (B) to the pan, and simmer until the meatballs are glossy.
- Serve (5) garnished with the long onions.