Easily made without a steamer in a pot or frying pan!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Shave the chicken into thin slivers, holding the knife at a 45-degree angle.
Divide the shimeji mushrooms into individual stems.
Beat the eggs.
Cut the Japanese parsley into 2 cm (3/4 in.) lengths.
- Combine (A) and sift once.
- Place the chicken, shimeji mushrooms and kamaboko into small bowls, then cover with (2) and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Lining a frying pan with a dish towel, place the small bowels (3) into the pan and fill with enough water to cover half the height of the bowls.
Cover the pan with a lid, then place over high heat until the water comes to a boil.
Simmer for 7 to 8 minutes until the eggs have set.
- Remove the bowls and garnish with Japanese parsley.