Filled with tomatoes and flavored chicken
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Shave the chicken breast into big slices.
Massage with (A) and set aside for 10 minutes.
*Paprika may be omitted if not available
- Slice the tomato into 7 mm (1/4 in.) thick rounds, then cut in half.
- Tear apart the lettuce.
- Oil the frying pan with olive oil, then cook (1) until fragrant and cut into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Lightly warm up the tortillas in a microwave.
- Wrap (2), (3) and (4) with (5).