Enjoy the taste and texture of stir-fried pea sprouts
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the tofu into 4 equal pieces and place on a plate.
- Remove the roots from the pea sprouts and cut their length in half.
Cut the bacon into 1 cm (about 1/2 in.) wide pieces.
- Heat the salad oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir-fry the bacon (2) and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the pea sprouts, then drizzle (A) around the pan and quickly stir-fry.
Place on top of (1) and enjoy.