Rice topped with a mushroom-filled omelet
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Add the onions, 1 tsp of butter and the tomato ketchup to a heat-safe bowl and wrap with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 600 W for 1 minute.
Remove the plastic wrap and mix.
Add the rice and stir together well, then place individual portions on separate plates.
- Cut the length of the eringi mushroom in half and then thinly slice.
Loosen up the shimeji mushrooms.
- Beat the eggs and then add and combine with (A).
- Melt 1 tsp of butter in a frying pan and stir-fry (2).
Season with (B) and then add (3).
- Heat 1 tsp of salad oil in another frying pan and pour half of (4) into the pan.
Stir loosely and shape into an omelet.
Do the same with the remaining ingredients.
- Place (5) on top of (1) and enjoy.