Easily made in a frying pan
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Coarsely chop the bamboo shoots.
- Place (1), the ground mixed meat, drained corn, green onions and (A) into a bowl and knead together well.
- Heat the salad oil in a frying pan.
Shape (2) into bite-size balls and arrange them in the pan, covering with a lid.
Cook for 7 to 8 minutes until cooked through, turning the meatballs over once during this time.
- Cut the tomato into wedges, then place them in an empty space of the pan (3) and quickly cook.
- Serve (3) and (4) on plates garnished with parsley.