Baked in an oven without oil
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the chicken into large bite-size pieces, then rub with salt and garlic.
Sprinkle with Kikkoman Soy Sauce and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Soak the chicken in the milk, then coat with roughly crushed cornflakes.
- Cover a cooking tray with aluminum foil, then bake the chicken in a 180-degree Celsius (360-degree Fahrenheit) oven for 10 minutes until browned and cooked through.
* Garnish with watercress lettuce, if desired.