A tangy mix of beefsteak leaves and marinated, uncooked bonito fish strips.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the bonito so it is 7-8 mm (1/4 in.) thick, and marinate it in soy sauce for 5 minutes.
- Cut the perilla leaves and ginger root into thin strips and place each in iced water to maintain crispness.
- Allow the rice to cool slightly once done.
Add the dried bonito, perilla, ginger and sesame seeds to the rice, and sprinkle on 1-2 Tbsp of the marinade for the bonito.
- Lightly stir together and serve.