Richly flavored with heavy cream and white wine
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Place the shelled oysters in a sieve, and rinse by shaking the sieve in salt water.
- Cut the 2 strips of bacon into 5 cm (2 in.) widths and the onion into thin slices.
Cut the various mushrooms into thin slices.
- Melt the 2 Tbsp of butter in a frying pan, stir-fry the oysters and season with white wine, bread crumbs and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Melt another Tbsp of butter, stir-fry the onions and bacon, and add the shimeji mushrooms, enoki mushrooms and button mushrooms.
When the mixture is tender, add (1) and (A), then steam and simmer.
- Place in an oven preheated to 200 C (430 F) and bake for 5-6 minutes. Garnish with a dash of finely chopped parsley and serve.