Chicken lightly flavored with a Japanese sauce.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- While leaves of the rape flower (nanohana) are a common element in Japanese cuisine, they may be difficult to find. They may be replaced with turnip greens or asparagus.
- Widen the chicken thigh by cutting slits into any thick parts; cut all tendons and sprinkle with salt.
- Boil rape blossoms in salted water, then cut into bite-size pieces and dress with sesame oil.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken (1) on both sides until it becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Remove any remaining oil in the frying pan.
Mix (A), then add to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and place with the rape blossoms on plates.
Pour (A) over both and serve.