Fried chicken in sweet and sour sauce with veggies.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and season with (A).
- Slice the carrots into 5 mm (1/4 in.) thick rounds.
Cut them into different shapes using a mold if desired.
- Thinly slice the onion and place along with (B) in a heat-safe container.
Wrap and microwave at 600 W for about 1 minute, then place on a tray.
- Heat the frying oil over medium heat, then quickly fry the carrots (2) and soak in (3).
- Lightly dry the excess seasoning juice from the chicken (1), coat with flour and fry over medium heat.
Soak in (3) until the chicken has slightly cooled down.
- Arrange (5) on plates and serve.