Delicious fried salmon topped in eggs.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove any bones from the salmon, cut into 5-6 equal size pieces. Marinate the pieces in a polyethylene bag in (A) for 30 minutes.
*The smaller the bag, the less seasoning is needed to fully season the salmon pieces.
- Mix together the egg and egg yolk in a small pot. Add in (B) and heat over low heat. Cook well while stirring with chop sticks. From time to time place the pot on a wet towel to reduce the heat. Once the eggs begin to harden, remove from the stove and immediately cool on a wet towel.
- Arrange the salmon pieces on a tray covered in cooking paper. Cook for 4-5 minutes in an oven toaster. Top in (2) and broil for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with Japanese pepper tree buds.