Top in refreshing daikon radish leaves.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Grill the atsu-age, pork and maitake mushrooms.
About halfway through, apply soy sauce with a brush.
- Grate the daikon radish and remove some moisture with a paper towel.
- Finely chop the daikon radish leaves and fry in salad oil.
Season with (A) and sprinkle on shichimi togarashi.
- Pile the atsu-age, pork and maitake mushrooms on a plate.
Place a scoop of grated daikon radish on top and sprinkle with leaves.
Garnish with soy sauce.