Deliciously fried in sesame seed oil.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Finely chop the cabbage, lightly salt and mix. Set aside for a few moments, then wring out the moisture. Cut the Chinese garlic into little pieces. Remove the stem from the shiitake mushroom, then finely chop.
- Mix the pork along with (A) in a bowl. Add in (1) and mix together well.
- Wet the edge of a dumpling skin. Place an appropriate amount from (2) in the center. Wrap the pork in side while carefully making pleats around the edges.
- Spread out some salad oil in a pan. Fry the dumplings over high.
- Pour in some water until it covers approximately 1/4 of the dumplings height. Cover and steam cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the cover and drain any remaining water. Pour on sesame seed oil in a circular fashion. Fry for a short time until an orange-brown color appears. Remove, garnish with (B) and serve while hot.