Simple combination of the succulent flavors of butter and soy sauce blended with spinach and eggs will excite the senses.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the spinach into pieces about 2cm (a little more than 3/4 of an inch) in length.
- Beat eggs, then add mirin and water and continue to mix.
- Place vegetable oil into a frying pan and add heat, then add butter. Add spinach to the pan and ensure spinach is evenly coated with butter. Saute over medium-heat.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and continuously mix. Before the eggs can thoroughly cook and solidify, add the soy sauce. When eggs are cooked remove from heat and plate.