A filling mix of tofu and vegetables. Makes a great main dish.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Time needed to drain tofu not included in cooking time.
- Wrap tofu in a paper towel. Place a plate or other item on top as a weight and allow water to drain slightly.
- Thinly slice onion. Chop carrot and green beans into thin pieces and chop mushrooms into bite-size portions.
- Divide flour into two portions and dust tofu (1) on both sides. Heat oil in frying pan and fry tofu until browned on both sides. Move to serving dish.
- Combine stock and ingredients from (2) in a pan and allow to boil slightly. Add ingredients from (A), then when mixture comes to a boil again, mix starch powder with an equal amount of cold water and stir in. When mixture thickens, pour over tofu (3).