Great warm or cold.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Drain the tofu, break into small chunks and set in a colander.
- Thinly slice the Japanese long onion, julienne the carrot, then remove the stem from the shiitake mushroom and thinly slice.
- Cut the mitsuba into 3 cm (1 in.) long portions.
- Heat 1 tsp of the salad oil in a frying pan and saute the vegetables (2).
When cooked through, set aside to cool.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, season with the Kikkoman Soy Sauce and Manjo Aji-Mirin, then mix in the tofu (1), mitsuba (3) and sauteed vegetables (4).
- Heat the remaining 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan, then pour in the mixture (5), cover and cook on low heat.
- When browned on one side, turn over and continue cooking.
Cut into easy-to-eat portions and serve.