Seasoned with garlic and ginger root
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into bite-size pieces, and marinate it in (A) for 15 minutes.
- Combine (B) in a baking pan.
- Julienne the cabbage, and place in cold water.
- Rub salt onto the peel of the lemon (C) and wash it off. Squeeze the juice from the lemon, and mix it with the soy sauce and sugar. Grate half of the lemon peel with a grater.
- Knead the beaten egg into (1). Cover with (2) and fry in medium-heated oil.
- Serve drained (3) on plates, and place (5) on top.
- Pour on sauce (4), and sprinkle on grated lemon peel.