Made spicy with black pepper and curry
- Cooking time
- 45 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- 30 minutes before cooking the rice, wash and place in a strainer. Cut the pork into 1.5 cm (1/2 in.) squares, and season with (A).
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a pan and cook the pork until well-done.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pot. Put in and dissolve the bouillon cube and warm over very low heat.
- In another pot, saute the onions and garlic with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Add (B) when soft, then add and stir-fry the rice when fragrant. When the rice becomes translucent, put in the curry powder, thoroughly mix together, and add the white wine.
- Add and combine with the hot soup (3), and then add salt, the pork and meat juice. When it starts to boil, cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Peel the bananas, cut into 3 cm (1 in.) lengths and then in half, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Melt the butter in a pan, and lightly saute the bananas. Place on top of the pilaf when finished, and steam for 10 minutes.