The equal amounts of soy sauce and mirin mixed with butter give the dish a complex and rich flavor
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator beforehand.
- Julienne the cabbage, green pepper and carrot.
Crisp the vegetables in cold water, and dry them well.
- Heat the salad oil and butter in a pan, and saute (1) to the desired wellness.
- Add (A), remove the meat when it comes to a boil, and cut it into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Lightly boil down the remaining sauce.
- Put the rice into bowls and sprinkle on 1 Tbsp of sauce (5).
Cover with (2), place (4) on top, and pour on as much of the sauce (5) as desired.
Garnish with the watercress.