Filling with pork and eggs
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into bite-size pieces if too big.
Cut the onion into 1 cm (1/2 in.) wide wedges.
- Quickly boil the komatsuna, remove the roots, then cut into 3 cm (1-1/4 in.) lengths.
- Heat salad oil in a pot and quickly saute the onions.
Add (A) and bring to a boil.
- Break apart and add the pork, then cook for 3-4 minutes over low heat.
Add the udon noodles and cook further for 1 minute.
Put the komatsuna in as well and allow to come to a boil.
- Serve in bowls, and place half of the egg on top of each.