You'll want to make this dish over and over again
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into 5 cm (2 in.) lengths.
- Separate the core and leaves of the Napa cabbage, and thinly slice the core.
Cut the leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Diagonally slice the Japanese long onion.
- Add (1) and the sesame oil into a frying pan and saute over high heat for 2 minutes.
Then add the cabbage cores, (3) and the chili peppers and saute over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add (A) and cook until ingredients have a shine and the liquid is reduced.
Add the cabbage leaves, quickly saute and serve.