Flavored with sake lees that compliment the taste of chicken
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the muscles in the chicken thigh.
Stab the chicken thigh and breast with a fork in 5 to 6 places so that it can more easily absorb flavors, then sprinkle with a dash of salt.
- Mix (A) with the sake lees, then heat to cook away the alcohol.
(If using blocks of sake lees, break it apart into small pieces and soak with the mirin. Once it is soft, grind and then use.)
- Fully coat (1) with (2), then place in a sealed container and store in the refrigerator.
Leave to marinate for up to 1 week.
For long-term storage, wipe off the sake lees, then wrap in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- To eat, wipe off the sake lees, and grill both sides in a toaster oven or grill.
Be careful, as it can burn easily.
Once finished, cut into bite-size pieces and serve with carrot, cucumber and celery sticks.