The scent of grilled miso with whet your appetite
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Lightly salt the alfonsino fillets (salt not included in ingredients), wrap them with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mix (A) well and set aside.
- Pat (1) dry with paper towels, then completely coat with (A) and marinate for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Carefully remove the miso sauce from the fillets, and grill them over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes, then turn over and grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
(Grill over medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes if using a double-sided grill. Place aluminum foil over parts that start to burn.)