With a sharp flavor from red chili peppers
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove any excess fat from the chicken thigh and stab it with a fork.
- Add (A) to a bowl and marinate the chicken for 15 minutes
- Divide the broccoli into florets and boil in salted water.
- Dry the chicken (2) and place it on a heat-safe dish.
Microwave for 4 to 5 minutes uncovered.
- Heat the salad oil in a frying pan, then dry and add the chicken (4).
Once both sides are browned, add the marinade and cook the chicken through while coating.
- Cut the chicken into easy-to-eat pieces and serve garnished with (3).