Chicken that is delicious, soft and juicy
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- * Can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days if placed in a sealed container.
- Butterfly the chicken where it is thick and make the thickness as even as possible.
Roll up and tie with twine.
- Add (A) and (1) to a pot, then cook covered for 10 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn off the heat and leave as is for another 10 minutes, then remove only the chicken.
- Add (B) to another pot and heat for 2 minutes over medium heat to cook off the alcohol.
- Place the chicken (2) and (3) into a plastic bag, remove any air and seal.
Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Slice into easy-to-eat pieces and serve on a dish topped with the solidified sauce from the bag.