A mix of tender mushrooms and tofu simmered in a tasty sauce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut tofu in half and heat in a pan of warm water.
- Trim roots from maitake and shimeji mushrooms, and divide mushrooms into small sprigs. Remove stems from fresh shiitake mushrooms and cut mushrooms into thin strips. Cut yuzu zest into fine strips.
- Put mushrooms and 1/2 cup water in a pan and heat until it boils. When mushrooms are cooked, dissolve potato starch in water and add to make a thick sauce.
- Place the tofu on a plate, pour mushroom sauce on top, and garnish with yuzu zest.