Yellowtail in a sauce with a pleasant tinge of ginger.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Mix (A) in a cooking tray, add the yellowtail fillets and marinate for 10 minutes.
Chop the long onions into 3 cm (1-1/4 in.) long pieces.
Combine the ingredients for the seasoning (B).
- Heat up a frying pan and stir-fry the long onions until browned.
Remove the long onions and add salad oil.
Wipe excess marinade from the yellowtail fillets, and and place them in the pan skin-side down.
- When both sides of the yellowtail are browned, remove any excess oil from the frying pan and add sake.
Cover the pan with a lid and steam for 2 minutes.
- Add (B) and the long onions.
Simmer while spooning the liquid over the fillets and other ingredients.
Serve the yellowtail and onions on dishes, garnished with the pickled ginger stems.