Colorful and packed with the taste of spring
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Boil the peas in salted water until softened.
Allow to cool while still in the water.
- Mince the long onion and shiitake mushroom.
- Heat the sesame oil and stir-fry the minced beef and ginger.
When cooked, add the long onion and shiitake mushroom and cook together.
Then, add (A) and mix well.
- Add the peas (1) to the pot (3) and bring to a boil.
Serve over rice with sprinkled scrambled egg.