Packed with a number of healthy ingredients, this pudding can make a good course or appetizer.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Drain crab, remove cartilage and separate into chunks.
- Boil edamame in water with a little salt and remove both pod and skin from beans. Soak wood ear mushroom in water and slice thin.
- Remove skin from cucumber with a peeler then cut into thin rounds. Cut myoga in half lengthwise then cut into thin sticks. Rinse in water, then allow to drain.
- Put soymilk and dashi in a pot with kanten powder and bring to a boil, then turn to low heat. Add wood ear mushroom and (B) and simmer for 3-4 min. Add crab and edamame and remove from heat. When liquid thickens, pour into a mold. Cool in refrigerator until firm.
- When firm, carefully remove from mold and cut into 8 pieces. Prepare two plates with beefsteak leaves and place 4 pieces on each. Serve with wasabi, myoga and sudachi, and top with soy sauce.