Cute and delicious sushi balls for your next house party.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Heat (A) in a microwave, remove and mix well.
- Pour (A) on the steamed white rice and lightly mix. Place the rice mixture on top of a damp paper towel. Cool to room temperature.
- Cut the tuna into 8 thin and flat pieces at a 45 degree angle. Season them in (B) for 5 minutes, remove and gently wipe dry.
- Cut the smoked salmon in half.
- Beat and mix (C) well in a bowl, then microwave for 50 seconds at 500W. Remove, whisk well once more and heat for an additional 20 seconds forming soft scrambled eggs.
- Mix 1/3 of (2) with (D).
- Place a slice of salmon from (4) on plastic wrap, then 1/6 of (6) on top. Wrap and tie a thin string around the middle tightly enclosing it. Do the same with the remaining pieces.
- Divide the remaining rice into 12 equal balls, place the tuna on top and wrap 8 balls in the same way.
- Place (5) on top forming 4 more balls in the same way as the fish pieces. Decorate with a single salmon roe on each after removing from the plastic wrap. Arrange all on a plate after removing from plastic wrap and serve immediately.