A traditional seafood dish from Chiba prefecture in Japan.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the head from the mackerel, remove the insides, fillet, then roughly chop into small pieces.
- Place the mackerel along with (A) in a grinding bowl and finely mash. Add in the spring onion and sesame seed oil and evenly mix. Next, form into 4 evenly sized patties. Apply the green perilla to one side of each.
- Heat salad oil in a fry pan and cook (2).
- Arrange the patties on a plate and garnish with grated daikon radish and soy sauce. Season with shichimi togarashi. Finally, garnish with a desired amount of sweet vinegar-seasoned ginger.