A great topping for a bowl of rice or a side dish that can accompany just about anything else for any meal.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel the skin of the ginger root and thinly slice.
- Peel the burdock root and then soak in water.
- Put a small amount of the sliced garlic and braising liquid ingredients (A) into a pot, then bring to a boil.
- Remove the burdock root from the water and place the beef and burdock root into the pot.
Reduce the heat to medium and continuously skim the pot.
Cook until the liquid is almost completely reduced.
Turn off the heat, then serve the beef and burdock root garnished with the remaining sliced ginger.