Warm, sweet and comforting.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel sweet potatos, cut into 5mm (1/5 inch) thick half circles.
- Dice onion.
- Melt butter in a pan and saute diced onion (2) until clear. Add sweet potato (1) and continue sauteing.
- Add ingredients (A) to pan, lightly salt and pepper. Stirring occasionally, cook until sweet potato softens, around 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk mixture until smooth, add milk, then return to heat. Stir in ingredients from (B). If available, top with diced green onions as desired.