With a homemade flavor and hint of salt
- Cooking time
- 60 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Rinse the adzuki beans in running water and put in a pot.
Pour in enough water to cover the beans and cook for 20 minutes.
Then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Rinse the rice and drain in a strainer for 30 minutes.
- Add the azduki beans and 1 cup of the water used to cook them (if there is not enough, add fresh water) to a pot, then add (2) and 2 cups of water and boil over medium high heat.
- Bring it down to low heat once it comes to a boil, then cook for 20 minutes uncovered.
Remove from heat and steam for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and gently stir.