Salmon broth and soy sauce is used to flavor the rice in this delightful dish
- Cooking time
- 50 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Slice the salmon tilting the knife at a 45 degree angle into 7 mm (1/4 in.) thick pieces. If cutting from the right, tilt the knife down towards the right, and towards the left if starting from the left.
- Rinse the rice and place in a colander.
- Boil the snow peas in lightly salted boiling water (not included in ingredients), and cut into 1-2 cm (3/4 inc.) wide pieces.
- Combine (A) in a pot and heat, then add (1) and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place (2), (B), and 1 Tbsp of the cooking liquid from (4) into a rice cooker, and add as much water is necessary for the amount of rice.
(If not using a rice cooker, add these ingredients to a pot as usual.)
- Place the salmon (4) on top and cook the rice.
- Remove the salmon, then gently fluff the rice and serve in individual bowls.
Put the crushed seaweed, salmon, salmon roe, and (3) on top to serve.