Filled with napa cabbage to your heart’s content
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Chop the pork and cabbage into bite-size pieces.
- Grate the daikon radish, and allow to dry drain naturally in a colander.
Finely chop the baby scallions.
- Cover the bottom of a casserole or shallow pot or pan with 1/5 of the cabbage, then spread 1/4 of the pork on top.
Repeat and finish with cabbage on top.
- Pour the sake and 100 ml (3-1/2 oz.) of water on (3) and cover with a lid.
Simmer over medium heat until the cabbage is tender.
- Serve (4) garnished with the grated daikon radish.
Scatter the baby scallions on top, and pour on the mixed sauce (A).