Quickly seasoned with mirin and soy sauce
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the shrimp in half along the spine and devein them.
Rinse them in water with added salt (not listed in ingredients), then dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Chop the cilantro stems, then cut the leaves into pieces 2 cm (about 3/4 in.) wide.
- In a small frying pan, heat the salad oil and soy sauce over low heat.
When fragrant, increase the heat to medium-high and saute (1).
When the shrimp changes color, add the Kikkoman Manjo Aji-Mirin.
- Mix in the chopped cilantro stems (2) and sesame seeds, then pour in the Kikkoman Soy Sauce along the sides of the pan.
- Combine (4) with the rice and place in bowls.
Top with the cilantro leaves and squeezed lemon juice.