Experience the deliciousness of chickpeas
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- May substitute chickpeas with any kind of beans
- Parboil the rape blossoms in boiling water with a little salt (not included in ingredients), then drain in a colander and cut into 2 cm (3/4 in.) lengths.
- Cut the bell pepper into 1 cm (1/2 in.) squares and parboil in boiling water with a little salt (not included in ingredients).
Drain and set aside.
- Drain the chickpeas.
- Shave the Parmesan cheese with a peeler.
- Combine (A) in a bowl and use to dress (1)-(3).
Serve in bowls garnished with (4).