Seasoned with rich soy sauce and mirin
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Stab the chicken with a fork and coat with (A).
- Peel the lotus root and cut into 7 mm (1/4 in.) thick slices.
- Thinly slice the ginger root.
- Add and heat 70 ml (1/3 US cup) of water to a pot.
When it comes to a boil, add (1) together with juice and cook over medium heat.
- When the chicken changes color, add (2) and (3).
Cook until the liquid has completely reduced.
- Cool as is, then cut the chicken into easy-to-eat pieces.