Delicious balls of crunchy lotus root and shrimp topped with mushrooms and a sweet and sour sauce.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel lotus root, rinse, then parboil in water with a little bit of vinegar added.
Place in cool water, then grate.
Mix in finely chopped prawn.
- Mix (A) into (1), roll into balls and fry.
Set aside to drain.
- Separate individual shimeji, cut enoki in half and slice peppers.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan, and cook the ginger and bean paste until fragrant.
Add the mushrooms and pepper, then mix in (B).
- Place the shrimp and lotus balls on a plate and pour (4) on top.
Garnish with green pepper cut into thin rounds.