Rice balls with the wonderful fragrance of fried corn.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- *Time needed to make rice not included in cooking time.
- Drain corn.
- Wash rice and place in rice cooker with corn. Add appropriate amount of water and cook.
- After rice has cooked, mix with spatula and divide into twelve portions. Mold into triangles with hands and brush on both sides with soy sauce.
- Coat frying pan with salad oil and fry rice balls (3), turning until brown on each side.