Please your eyes with the vivid colors of bell peppers and black olives
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Wash the rice, and normally cook the rice so slightly firm.
- Pour out the oil from the tuna can and loosen up the tuna.
Cut the bell pepper into 1 cm (1/2 in.) squares and lightly boil.
Cut the olives into rounds.
- Cut the cream cheese into 1 cm (1/2 in.) cubes.
Tear off the parsley leaves.
- Move the rice into a bowl once finished cooking.
Mix (A) well, pour onto the rice, then mix together while taking care not to smash the rice.
- Add (2) to (4) and loosely mix together.
- Serve (5) sprinkled with (3).