The eggs lock in all the delicious flavors
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the garlic chives into 2 cm (3/4 in.) lengths.
- Remove the base from the shimeji mushrooms and break apart into individual stems.
- Put (A) and (2) in a 24 cm (9-1/2 in.) diameter frying pan, and simmer for 1 minute covered.
- Add (1) and gently simmer while mixing together over medium heat.
Lightly beat the eggs and pour in half at a time.
Remove from heat and steam with the lid on.
- Place the rice in individual bowls, then put (4) with the cooking liquid on top.
Top with the nori seaweed and serve.