Grilled eel and rice lightly mixed with plenty of condiments
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Grilled eel that has not been steamed is a dish popular in the Aichi area of Japan.
- Grill the eel and cut into strips 1 cm (1/2 in.) wide.
- Finely chop the green onions, then julienne the roasted seaweed and ginger.
- Pour the ingredients for the sauce (A) into a small pan and bring to a gentle boil.
- Mix the green onions, ginger, sesame seeds and sauce together with warm rice.
Place the eel (1) and roasted seaweed on top, and eat while stirring together.