Brimming with vegetables and a rich taste
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel the taro root and cut into large bite-size pieces.
Peel the daikon radish and cut into quarters.
Peel the carrot and cut into half-rounds.
Place the vegetables onto a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes at 600 W.
- Shave the burdock root into slivers, then rinse and drain.
- Diagonally cut the Japanese long onion, thinly slicing the green portion for garnish.
Rinse in water and drain.
- Add the sesame oil to a pot, then cook the burdock root (2) over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add (A) and (1) and cook further for 5 minutes.
Add the soy milk and white portion of the long onion.
When it comes to a boil, dissolve the miso in the pot and season with Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
Ladle into bowls garnished with green onions.