Filled a variety of ingredients
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Wash rice and drain. Add slightly less water for the amount and let sit for 30 minutes in a rice cooker. Add the sake and lay kombu on the rice, then cook.
- Mix (A) well, then add to the freshly cooked rice and combine.
- Wash the gourd in water, and massage with a dash of salt (extra amount).
Soak in plenty of water, then boiled until still slightly firm and cut into 1 cm (about 1/2 in.) widths.
- Reconstitute the dried shiitake in a cup of water.
Remove the stems and thinly slice the caps.
Set aside the water used to reconstitute.
- Add (3), (4) and the water to a pot and cook for 15 minutes.
Add the sugar (B) and cook further for 15 minutes.
Then, add the soy sauce and mirin and simmer until the liquid is almost gone.
- Cut the eel into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Parboil the shrimp in salted boiling water, and remove their shells when cool.
Cut into smaller sizes if large.
- Boil the snow peas in salted boiling water until vibrant, then cut in half.
- Add (C) to the eggs and make very thin egg omelettes.
Julienne the omelette into thin egg strands.
- Add (5) and (6) to (2) and stir together.
Sprinkle with (7), (8) and (9) and serve.