1. OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect and process your personal data for the purposes detailed below, which are required so that we can pursue our legitimate interests and provide you with adequate services and products:
- to offer you products and services;
- to inform you about our policies and terms;
- to promote safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies;
- to manage our contractual relationship with you;
- to provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising;
- to use personal information for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits;
- to ensure business continuity;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to notify you about changes to our service(s);
- to manage your customer account;
We will process your data for these specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not further process the data in a way that is incompatible with these purposes. If we intend to process personal data originally collected for one purpose in order to attain other objectives or purposes, we will ensure that you are informed of this. We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations, to ensure that we provide an adequate service, and to support our business activities.
3. WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE?
4. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data with Company Group entities and with third parties in accordance with applicable laws. Where we share your data with a data processor, we will put the appropriate legal framework in place in order to cover such transfer and processing.
- Service Providers
- We share your personal data with companies which provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, maintenance, support services, email services, marketing, auditing, fulfilling your orders, processing payments, data analytics, providing customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys.
- Corporate Affiliates and Corporate Business Transactions
- We may share your personal data with all Company’s affiliates. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer any and all personal data to the relevant third party.
- Legal Compliance and Security
- It may be necessary for us – by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence – to disclose your personal data. We may also disclose your personal data if we determine that, due to purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, the disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose your personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
- Data Transfers
- Such disclosures may involve transferring your personal data to other countries. Such transfer may take place for employee or business management purposes by the Company. For each of these transfers, we make sure that we provide an adequate level of protection to the data transferred as required by applicable laws and regulations.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
We process your personal data in a manner that ensures their appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. We use appropriate technical or organisational measures to achieve this level of protection.
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
To the extent required by applicable law, you may have rights regarding personal data collected and processed by us, including the following:
- Information regarding your data processing: You may have the right to obtain from us all the requisite information regarding our data processing activities that concern you.
- Access to personal data: You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and certain related information.
- Rectification or erasure of personal data: You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay, and to complete any incomplete personal data. You may also have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, when certain legal conditions apply.
- Restriction on processing of personal data: You may have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing of personal data, when certain legal conditions apply.
- Object to processing of personal data: You may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, when certain legal conditions apply.
If you intend to exercise such rights, please refer to the contact section below. We will process your request regarding any of your rights described above in accordance with applicable law and, where permitted by law, may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to the request. Any request must include sufficient details to identify you. Upon receipt of your request, we may request additional information from you (including proof of identity) in order to process your request. Please note that it may also take some time to process the application, although we aim to process all requests without undue delay.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may propose hypertext links from the Website to third-party websites or Internet sources. We do not control and cannot be held liable for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read carefully their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data.