181 kcal Protein 4.9 g Fat 8.0 g (per serving)
- 120 g / 4 oz. fresh ramen noodles*
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- 4 coriander sprigs
- 4 sticks imitation crabmeat
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 T surigoma ground white sesame
- 1/2 T granulated sugar
- 2 t sesame oil
- 2 T Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 T vinegar
- 4 T water
- Prepare noodles as per package instructions. Drain and rinse the noodles with running water, and then drain again. Cut the noodles into 7-8 cm / 2.5-3 in. lengths. Set aside.
- Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Pick off the tender portions of the watercress and coriander. Tear the imitation crab sticks into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Place the cooked noodles in a serving bowl. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, watercress, coriander and imitation crabmeat.
- Just before serving, pour desired amount of the dressing over the salad.
* If unavailable, thin udon noodles or pasta may be substituted.
Recipe by Kikkoman Corporation
1 C (U.S. cup) = approx. 240 ml; 1 T = 15 ml; 1 t = 5 ml